Return to Scouts Update 15th September

Our COVID 19 risk assessment is currently going through processing / review to enable our return to indoor meetings. We understand due to the number of risk assessments currently being submitted in the district there is a delay in these being processed. However hopefully this will be approved shortly to enable our return to scouting activities at the end of September / Start of October.

We have also mapped out a program from now until Christmas to enable as many of us to be active in weekly scouting meeting again. We will share this along with additional information shortly.

We do however ask that those who have not let us know if their child will be returning to scouts do so as soon as possible as this is key to the program arrangements, due to allowable group sizes etc.

Thus if you have not already done so, please email to let us know if your child will be returning or not.

Thanks HSLT